For ease and safety, you can now see a doctor or physician assistant right from your home or office!
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Georgia Bone and Joint is now offering telemedicine virtual medical visits so you can see a provider from the privacy and safety of your own home or office.
Did you know that you can get the specialized orthopedic care you need for many orthopedic issues through telemedicine, without risking your health? It is simple to use, secure and can be used with any device.
- Be seen/treated from anywhere.
- No travel time.
- Keep your distance from others without reducing your quality of care.
- Review diagnostic tests such as x-rays and MRIs.
How it Works:
- Call (770) 502-2175 to schedule your telemedicine appointment with one of our specialists.
- You will receive an email from OrthoLive regarding your new appointment. Step-by-step directions will follow, including how to download the OrthoLive app.
- If you’d like to review further details on how the process works, download our OrthoLive Patient Tip Sheet or view a helpful video.