Georgia Bone and Joint Campus
1755 Hwy. 34 E, Suite 1100, First Floor
Newnan, GA 30265
Telephone: (770) 252-7510
Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Because we are physician-owned, we make care decisions based on what is best for our patients’ health. Combining depth of experience with our specialized orthopedic facility, our surgeons have led the way in orthopedic advancements such as out-patient total joint replacement for both Coweta and Fayette counties. Our surgeons have successfully performed over 10,000 total joint replacements. We were among the first in our area to perform total hip joint replacements, both anterior and posterior; total and partial knee replacements; total shoulder replacement; and total ankle replacement surgeries in an out-patient setting. Georgia Bone and Joint Surgery Center is the only Coweta County ambulatory surgical center that provides same-day total joint replacement.
Better Pain Control, Less Risk
Our expert anesthesia staff specializes in using state-of-the-art peripheral nerve blocks and regional blocks for post-operative pain management. Regional pain blocks lower the amount of general anesthesia required for surgery and also decrease pain after surgery, which helps to decrease opioid use and opioid side effects. Our extensive pain management protocols ensure patients go home fully awake and comfortable. Georgia Bone and Joint anesthesia professionals partner with Emory Nurse Anesthesia Program, Augusta University Nursing Anesthesia, and Medical University of South Carolina Anesthesia Program to enhance clinical learning for students.
Georgia Bone & Joint Surgery Center has specialized nurses who monitor all aspects of infection control and follow strict protocols for infection prevention. As a result, our infection and hospital readmission rates are much lower than the national average.
Our experienced orthopedic nurses maintain contact with our post-operative patients to ensure continued optimal care. We also have resources onsite to assist with rehabilitation after surgery.
Other Important Facts about Our Surgery Center
- Our 8,141 sq. ft. facility includes two operating rooms, one procedure room, five pre-op rooms, five recovery areas, a private consultation area, and a comfortable family waiting area.
- We are licensed by the state of Georgia.
- We are fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
- We are a Medicare Certified Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- We specialize in all types of orthopaedic surgery. Our center performs approximately 3500 cases annually.
- We have a staff of highly qualified healthcare professionals to provide care throughout your surgical experience.
- Our surgery center is a training site for nurse anesthesia students at the Medical College of Georgia and the Medical University of South Carolina.