At Georgia Bone & Joint, we are committed to meeting the orthopaedic needs of our community and providing our patients with the most advanced treatment options for the best possible outcomes. As part of that commitment, we offer joint replacement surgery as an outpatient procedure for ankle, hip, knee, and shoulder patients who meet specific criteria.
Performed at our state-of-the-art Summit Orthopaedic Surgery Center, our outpatient joint replacement procedures offer our patients the following benefits:
- Outpatient procedures are designed to expedite recovery
- You’ll be able to leave the hospital the day of your procedure and immediately start recovering from the comfort of your own home
- Flexible scheduling
- Save on costs with the reduced hospital stay
Our doctors and staff at Summit Orthopaedic Surgery Center are specialty-trained to ensure the highest possible level of treatment, and they are exclusively dedicated to the preoperative, operative, and postoperative care of orthopaedic patients. Additionally, our joint replacement surgeons have completed additional training specifically in joint replacement, and they have the knowledge and skill to help you return to your active lifestyle.
If you’re suffering from any of the following symptoms, you may be a candidate for outpatient joint replacement surgery:
- Severe pain in the ankle, hip, knee, or shoulder that may keep you awake at night
- Joint pain that prevents you from resting or prohibits you from activity
- Joint pain that disrupts necessary and daily functions, such as climbing stairs or walking
To see if an outpatient joint replacement procedure is the right option for you, speak with one of our expert joint replacement surgeons today by calling (770) 502-2175 or schedule an appointment online.